Removing the base gasket will not affect the clearance between the piston and crank. For that to happen you would have the change the length of...
That's an interesting one. Seems like it would've been easier to get the correct piston or at the least trim/clearance the skirt of the new...
That's the interesting part. Trying to figure out exactly what people are trying to say and then make that happen with your hands. It's almost...
That's what i do all the time. I don't watch the news but when i come here and see people reactions it's hard to ignore/not know what the news is...
That's just a good fun storm. Lol. Well if you're not normally scared to death like the sky is falling. :rofl: :lol:
Put the cylinder jug on the bottom end dry. Reach thru the spark plug hole with thick electrical solder and rotate crank to squish the solder....
Obviously lots to talk about in your post but I'll start with this list. First thought reading thru and not using a paper gasket come to mind....
Here in the southwest corner of Michigan, this is what we got overnight. Currently 32.9° Snow is already falling/dripping outta the trees....
Now i see why you're in such a hurry. ;) That's a few cord to get thru by yourself. :salute:
Well after doing a quick Wikipedia read it seams I'm wrong in my thinking of the term nor'easter. According to Wikipedia its a storm from the...
I guess my point is that they're using the term incorrectly to sell more milk and bread as you say. I'm not a smart guy and can see the...
Where I'm at i think the term nor'easter despribes a storm starting in the plains, like let's say Iowa. The storm then moves northeast across...
Eric Wanderweg Another thing to note: from living in this area for 35+ years, when a true nor'easter comes thru we get absolutely DUMPED on with...
I suppose if i imagine it like you say it's a big storm. I've been watching the radar the last couple days and the green that's below Toronto...
When people describe how wide the storm is i expect to look at the radar and see green from Mexico to Maine. My radar doesn't show anything like...
Sounds like you might get some then. Was maybe 25 here overnight. Probably closer to 28. Currently 33. We're only supposed to get MAYBE 1-3"
Have you saw the movie?
Well..... any snow flying anywhere yet? How about the temps to support it if it does decide to come down? Currently 31.7 in the very southwest...
Not like an original style caliper is hard to read. Guess i would compare it to a clock. All about personal preference. Like In the Pines...
When i first started burning wood in this house i used a big tire 2 wheel dolly to move wood around. Would set it down in the horizontal position...