Figured out my feeder robber! [ATTACH]
I got out and leaf blew a path to the feeders. Snow was light enough. Seed in feeders was mostly froze solid. No wonder they were out there all...
That failure rate sure doesn't lead to a high level of confidence.
She gets so excited. [ATTACH]
Geoff C heating your home with firewood ain't for the lazy, plus I'd like to think of it as sticking it to the man. Not really a price tag you...
Maybe the pump is getting weak and can't flow as many gpm as it used to? Do you have a spec for the pump? Can you take the line apart between...
For your shear pins I've used grade 3 bolts of the same diameter as the shear pins with no problem. Didn't take much to let go of the auger...
All depends on what you're trying to accomplish with the fire you're setting up. Obviously you know there are other ways to stack it. Just gotta...
We got maybe 4" where I'm at in the SW corner of the state. Will probably go out and plow a little since it's not going to just melt right off.
I've only messed with a garden hose "bib" handle once. It was leaking. I tightened the screw that held on the handle and voila, that fixed the...
Now that you say that i remember watching a video where they applied the glue and then sprinkled the baking soda on it. I've never done it but...
Getting the correct product will be most the battle. Can use wood glue to connect to peices of metal but it probably won't last.
Sounds like nothing we haven't seen before....... lame. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Epoxy might work and it might not. If you do glue it obviously keep an eye on it until you build your confidence up that its not going to...
Cherry, red oak and maybe some hickory?
I have no idea if this will help but on chrysler vehicles they ground the control wire of the alternator thru the pcm. Sometimes, about 50%, when...
Are you sure it wasn't the operator? :rofl: :lol::D
Yea id be out trying to get rid of that much. Supposedly it's supposed to happen somewhat around here Friday into Saturday? That's what it was...
Junco have multiple species under that name. Up to 12! Junco - Wikipedia
I thought i had read somewhere it was used for waterproofing. Did a quick search and couldn't find that use for it but closest was leather...