It keeps getting said that someone's going to open it back up but I'm starting to think thats just a story.
I'm thinking there's a lot of hydraulic equipment being used at or below freezing temps with little to no problems. If you're looking for an...
Good point on the bar! I'm pretty sure there wasn't much of a scuff on the bottom of my 435 (first saw) when it lost compression due to me not...
[ATTACH]
So i forgot to take a better picture of the old hot water and pressure tank location but you get the idea from this one. [ATTACH] I ran a 1"...
I have no experience with oil bathed hub but if it ain't broke don't fix it. The way of the world lately; they don't care if it doesn't last as...
Ok wasn't trying to seem impatient or pushy. We all know pictures show alot that we have a hard time putting in words, sometimes. Welcome aboard...
Here's were the most recent questions started. New Install of Blaze King King 40 KE Stove on Six Inch Flue and Chimney
It could be either but generally it's a bad thing if they're really scuffed up. Even if its rolled around an enclosed truck bed its been...
Get a little money and now you wanna get all fancy. :rofl: :lol:
How scuffed up the bottom is. Shows if it was just pushed and slid around to move like it was always in the way or rode in the back of a truck...
Unfortunately you are the minority of their customers that prefer it this way. At least from what I've read. Unfortunately most people are...
I managed to get phase 1 of my plumbing redone. So as i mentioned before there's no attic or basement in this house. Running wiring and plumbing...
BKVP. Any chance you might be able to shed some light on this?
Sounds interesting. How about some pictures?
It's not even full! I'll bet that flat bed might hold 3 cords if it's stacked in there real nice and tight...... and full.
Not quite $300. Supposedly they arnt terrible. Id fab up a plate to mount it on that fit in the hitch receiver. Mount a receiver tube in the...
That's crummy but at least you got er whooped. Kinda reminds me when i first moved into this house. With cold like this the fuel oil line would...
[ At that price its obviously not about heat anymore, its a novelty. If i had to buy my own at that price, they just became the new "man" and...
I'll go ahead and second this. :dex: Glad i don't have to go very far for some food for the brain/soul each morning.