Thanks both of ya, morningwood and brenndatomu . You'll have to keep an eye on me, I might need more help in the future plus it's nice to have...
I'm thinking this 8 will go into a shut-off with breaker then i can run a short peice of 10 to the water heater.
Here's the chart i referenced. Not sure why i didn't use their breaker advise. :doh: Plus i should know better than to just copy someone elses...
Sounds like you're the guy i need to talk with about wiring in the future! :rofl: :lol::handshake: I went with the 8 incase the water heater...
Hey brenndatomu since you're a thinker riddle me this. How does this.... water heater have two 4500 watt elements for a connected total of 4500...
Exactly!! Gotta love the "if the big trucks use it" mentality. Each has its own purpose once you understand the bigger picture. How many miles...
That's a good question. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not too sure but I'll bet you I relearn it now that you pointed it out. :handshake: Probably...
Thanks! It's definitely been a learning experience. Luckily God gave me pretty good reading comprehension.
That's all i was after too. At this point I'm over it. I figure attended GTGs is the only way to feel part of the club in the real world.
Was thinking about this a little today. I can't imagine one style vs the other having better water penatrability. Probably the same style seal...
They drive on glare/black ice like other tires drive on snow. :dex:
[MEDIA]
I used to have a Merkur XR4Ti with a set of blizaks. I can remember getting in the left lane (usually unplowed) on the highway (I-94) going to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You're obviously special. :emb::rofl: :lol::handshake:
I noticed that yesterday evening, it was light here till after 6. Wasn't that way a few weeks ago. Maybe the snow helps a little too. Glad to...
Conveyor belt material would work.
I'd be real surprised if they have it trademarked. Doesn't mean they wouldn't kick you off the site, then what's the point of having a shirt.
Maybe a landscape rake after plowing or blowing and then use a good leaf blower before driving on it again? Might get the bulk of it or might rip...
Sure makes it tough to do a nice job when the ground isn't flat. Best i can think of is a power broom/brush for the tractor. Snow blow or plow...