Now that's what i call a bonfire!! :salute:
Probably best your hubby cools down a little before talking to him. I won't say much more. Your last sentence made me chuckle just a little...
Well that's an emergency sitiation there! I'd definitely let her use my.... wood. ;):D
It's definitely hard to share the benefits of that much work. I could give/sell some to someone who couldn't themselves but to enable someone to...
wildwest i assume you're doing alright after you face planted?
I was thinking you let them free range during the day and that's when the dog got em. Seems worse than i was originally thinking.
Obviously they don't keep any real eye on that dog from what you've said here so it's probably worse. What does the owner say when you talk with...
I'd call the pound and let the owner find it there. If that's an option where you are.
That's insane!!! What shipping company took that in like that? Looks like it never had a box!!! Edit: I don't expect anything less from the...
I'll have to try some Pledge if we get anymore snow this year. Get some of that on a hardwood floor or laminate and it's like an ice rink for days.
That's nicer than i can/would've put it. I'll just say, especially don't let your guard down around foreignors! I didn't know the whole story...
Some unconventional birds at the feeder this morning. [ATTACH] This one must've had a cold foot or something. It stood there on one leg with...
I've found the splitter i have right now is easier to move around by hand if the ram is fully extended. Takes a good bit of tongue weight off.
Was definitely kinda dark in the feeder for me to see its back. Breast is orange-ish and about in the same shape as your picture. I haven't saw...
Well MikeInMa since you've been seeing them lately you'll probably know better than me unless these pictures aren't good enough. Is this a female...
Yeah once the ground is covered it's gotta get tough for them. I see em regularly standing on their back legs getting high up in the evergreens....
Anyone know much about nuthatches? I watched this one yesterday and it looks like it's back again today. It does laps to the feeder. Most times...
Bird feeder bandit strikes again! Notice the empty feeder i just put a little in yesterday. (Picture taken after I chased her off.) [ATTACH]
Just a reminder to never let your guard down around new people.
Cool build. I'll be watching since i own a 445. I'll just throw this out there but if we both make it to Dennys GTG in May i could bring mine...