They do that on some diesel fuel pumps to help with nvh issues but I'm sure you already new that. How thick of foam you gonna use? Build a box,...
Looks like a bunch of standing water around too.
Glad to hear it. I know i would've been reworking my numbers, checking real world stuff until i passed out from exhaustion.
The one i have, iirr, goes pretty good with just the regular tires. Can't imagine with chains! :yes:
Its hard to believe there're not holes below or above those little ant hill looking piles. Where would the wood dust come from if not from the...
I wish i knew more about hydraulics where i could help you talk it thru. First thing to my mind is what's your voltage at the plug?
That's pretty sweet! Good luck sleeping tonight with that whole motor stalling at 2500 psi thing. :rofl: :lol:
Let me rephrase that; "feel like an idiot." Lol. It's what drives me to learn and do better. (I wish most people worked like that. Lol) I...
Cool idea. Pallet Pete might be interested in one instead of the potbelly he was thinking of. :sherlock: Edit: well never mind. Looks like...
I'm a nobody when it comes to port work also. I've read lots and ported a couple (2). Both ran noticably better than stock, so maybe i might know...
Gotta love lawyer speak. :doh::headbang::headbang:
Here's a quick thought from my limited porting experience. While learning about dirt bike 2 strokes they claim that a larger crankcase volume...
That's a little more plausible. The one i linked started at about $750 and went up to about $1400. But they have the option of a motion sensor...
brenndatomu Well the on demand thing sound very viable until i saw the price tag. :eek::faint: Instant Hot Water - Recirculating Pump
Good point. I forget about the whole gpm limitations and government overreach. The old school faucets here can't be beat for flow! Ain't no...
Where there's a will, there's a way. :salute::thumbs::handshake:
I'll definitely be thinking about it. Wasnt aware there was an on demand circulator available. I've heard of a circulator before but my...
Thanks! Hopefully it'll be a help/idea maker or motivation for someone else, someday.
Idk how they think trimming off all the branches on one side of a tree is "practicing professional procedures." They talk about being arborists...
I didn't watch much of it and only read so far. :emb: At least that way the oil wasn't feeding the runaway too!