Hats off to you for working this hard during the dog days of summer :tip:Nice (albeit BIG!) log to work with. Lots of noodling fun going on there....
Luxury problems :p You think it's rough now, wait until some more storms blow through (or another hurricane) and we all find ourselves drinking...
Fingers crossed you get everything you want... although I saw 96 for a high on Tuesday :faint:
Thanks. I have half a dozen extras that I'm more than willing to part with. They'd probably make good GTG gifts. I'm just not sure how many...
78 heading to 88. I’m burning up my motivation to do anything outside. It’s about 14 trillion percent humidity outdoors. I envy those out west...
The right chemistry is a huge part of the battle. Alkalinity, PH, and chlorine levels are paramount. Keeping those balanced helps immensely. I put...
Maybe not so much women on my mind, but definitely winter on my mind ;) [MEDIA]
I haven't the slightest clue how you're doing all this in this blazing heat :faint:
Next in the never ending saga for more… An 8 tooth sprocket. It turns out the ones I bought were the larger Stihl spline, and I needed the smaller...
What did you use to cut all those plates, CNC plasma cutter or waterjet? Looks like you've got shoulder bolts on your pivot points? I'm digging it...
Do you have any experience with this stuff? [IMG] I came across it at Dollar General recently and bought a couple small bottles to try out....
I picked up this 372xp a couple months ago without knowing too much about it. As circumstances would have it, I recently bought 2 new 3/8 8T...
I ripped through a bottle of that a few years back. My saws survived, mixing it at 40:1 :) When it comes to 2 cycle, the only thing I steer clear...
My 2 year old black locust is really growing vigorously. This one week old sucker appeared out of nowhere, 5 feet from the mother tree. At this...
Before you harvest those beauties, are you going to starve the plant of water to stress it out and jack up the capsaicin level a bit more?...
Bummer on the toasted top end Mike. I wonder if the motor sucked in a bunch of fine dust? It can and does happen. Either way it’s pretty awesome...
Bling bling [ATTACH]
I’ve been eyeing this for months at Harbor Freight. I noticed last night it was on clearance for $40, so this morning I finally bit the bullet. By...
Could’ve been for telegraph wire. I know that Portland reservoir road used to run right through to more civilization westwards. I find those old...
Those Norway spruces look great... on other people's property :picard: Once they surpass Rockefeller center Christmas tree size, they become very...