Bump. I'm on an almost 5 month daily Duolingo streak learning an east Slavic language now. I've decided (for me) that Duolingo with the incessant...
I'll get up on my roof sometime around mid-September to do the cleanout. It's been 2 years since I'd last done it ( better wood = less cleanings...
With the rise of BRICS and a lot of countries getting tired of the worldwide monopoly of the almighty dollar, I wouldn't count on the status quo...
Nice that you pounced on that sale :thumbs: I have 6 gallons at home now but I'm considering picking up a couple more. I go through a lot less...
I'm seeing a lot of it near my work in Middletown, on the sugar maples. The red maples are looking sparse in a lot of areas too. I kind of assumed...
My tomato bed has become one indiscernible mass of plants. The 4 spoon tomato plants in the middle turned out to be an indeterminate variety and...
So much for waiting on cooler weather. The birch is split, and while I was at it I split a few ash rounds that had been waiting in limbo, along...
That definitely doesn’t look like fresh sycamore at all. It reminds me of elm that’s been dead a little too long, or even dead maple that’s past...
This time it’s small mount Husqvarna to the large mount style. I recently received a small award at work for collaborating with an engineer, which...
I remember as a kid going to cut wood with my grandfather he'd often have Merle going on the way to the woods. [MEDIA]
I saw online tonight at the Farmington store it’s down to $12/gallon, you may want to check your local store tomorrow if they’re offering the same...
Nice grab :thumbs: The rough bark looks like black cherry to me but I'm not familiar with the sour variety, so it could be. Cherry for sure either...
Thanks Brad. It definitely felt good to grab a quick load again. I can only watch others have fun for so long before I have to give in to the...
I typically don’t hoard much in the summer anymore, but I made an exception for this black birch. It came down a couple days ago in a...
Looks like a white pine from a distance, whose needles come in clusters of 5. If that’s the case, better get permission from King George before...
I cut 6 yellow birch rounds about a month ago, also 4 red oak rounds, and another 4 dead ash rounds last week. Other than that I've stuck to my...
What's the deal Brad, you only process wood if it's above 85 degrees outside? :wacky:That'll make for happy customers. Looks good my friend.
Oops, I somehow missed your comment. I was marveling at the size of my pokeweed plants today, searched for this thread and just saw it. I haven't...
Say, that's a cool arborist view of an interesting looking tree. Not to derail the discussion further but is that a Kentucky Coffee Tree?
I’m glad I only planted 2 ghost pepper plants this year. o_O Lots of fruit and the plants are still flowering. Not much longer and these will be...