Toilet wax rings are petroleum based nowadays.
Sadly, lots of holiday ornaments have become so disposable.
It's sad how even the finish sanding/grinding on that is poorly done.
Sure does look wrong.
This should be a great time to meet a bunch of you hoarders. I think the end of the school calendar is clear as it looks like school is out the...
Youtube is annoying having advertisements before watching a video. I'll watch the short ones, the half minute ones, forget it. They also put...
We were out for a half day yesterday. We have just small ponds around here with easy access, so we pack light and don't need too much. It was...
My Griswold Iron Mountain made it out ice fishing today. I cooked up some chicken soup for the boys. It was windy and they were getting chilled,...
:popcorn: Very nice. Twists are fun. Heat a small area for a tight twist, larger area for longer ones. It's cool watching the scale drop off...
I did see that and thought it was odd. I did get a nice old Peavey in the next booth down at that store. Some good buys on occassion at that shop.
Good info. I rarely can afford these dealer prices. :loco: :crazy: Yard sales and scrap finds are my budget.:whistle:
I have one nice Griswold 7. I really haven't seen many 6 or 7's around now that you mention it.
Dave, what do you think about the $249.00 "rare" pan one page back? :whistle:
Put me in the penalty box. I saw a small skillet, about a size 5 at the scrap yard a week or so ago. It was so caked in crud that I could not...
There is nothing like meeting up and working some small projects up. Bouncing ideas around, planning how you want the metal to move is all part...