They can still be had for a reasonable price outside of dealer shops around here. Yard sales and antique junk markets produce. I honestly think...
Those are very nice Scotty. Way to go for helping out with the raffle. The maple handles look great too. Hardened steel has been a bit of a...
Great score! Any burls or tiger maple pieces in there? :whistle:
Sure miss those Murphy pics...
Sorry to hear about this Erik B. We went through this just over a year ago with a great cat of about 16 years old. She was pretty good and...
I'd be happy with those. Do you think if they were cut a single board at a time, they would be a little tighter? It's all a learning process....
I used mine two weeks ago while ice fishing. It heats well and is easier to pack than the 2 burner stove. It runs well and heated the soup just...
I hope those were broken pans or non USA made ones.:whistle: I call foul, Texas already has a pan handle.
I'm with Dennis. I also like splits as I can stack them in the firebox without them rolling towards the door. I load east/west. If I had a...
That sounds good. I have to do something with the rest of the frozen breast meat. I'm kind of at the point of using up what I put up for the...
Are those chamfered details on the inner legs? Coming together nicely.
It is a rainy and dreary day here in New England, and the wife is fighting off a cold. I had some frozen turkey and stock in the freezer to use...
There are some absolute killer meals here. I really like the skewered meat. I keep thinking about fabricating a yakitori cooker this spring....
Ice was our problem this year on the walkways. The outdoor oven had thick ice on the walkway until yesterday. Giving it some purpose on this...
I unfortunately just changed to a maybe. Looking ahead to June, I see that weekend is the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Last year was...
I drove by your place this afternoon and saw the new rack. :yes: I'll stop by in the next few days and buy a few bundles.
We have a quarter-sawn bookcase with notched corners. Part of why I was asking. I think it is a nice detail. Sorry for the dark pic. [ATTACH]
Hand-chiseled mortises? We have a few Craftsman-style furniture pieces.
Very nice. What are the plans for the top of the legs? Flush cut and the top over them, or notch the top. I like the corbel accents.
I just finished a slight restoration on a hewing hatchet that Midwinter kindly sent me. It was a little rusty with some pitting, but in good...