I thought I read that wiping mayo or veg oil worked. Didn't thewoodlands run into this a while ago?
So are you going back for that monster maple trunk this spring? I drove past it today and it sure is huge. I'll keep passing info on any local...
I use a corded Dewalt 4 1/2" grinder. I use it for cutting, grinding and sanding metal. I also use wire wheels for rust removal. I have the...
Grind the sidewalls off and make a sweet trivet out of it.
This storm was worse on the coast with the astronomical high tides than the fall storm. Around here it was some wind gusts and a bit of rain...
What made the Ruger tempermental? Mechanical or did not fit right? I shot a lot of skeet out of high school with a Winchester 1400, which was ok...
BSR are great pans, and that one looks fantastic. Nice score at $10.:dex: I have one, a #8 I think:whistle:(starting to loose track:picard:)....
40 foot seas offshore. News even said there will be homes destroyed and sea walls breached along the coastline. Serious stuff, be safe.
We had a mixed flock of grackles and red-winged blackbirds show up today. Mourning doves are back, Juncos are about gone. Robins have been here...
The meterologist on the latest weather report said this storm is going to be "serious" and "no joke." Similar to the Blizzard of '78, but rain...
Coastal erosion is predicted with damage to sea walls. The communities that flooded on the last storm are already warned to evacuate. Outer Cape...
A sun ray hit this piece of decorative molding on the living room wall the other day. [ATTACH]
Looks like a great place to put it to use.
I've never seen the slant logo in person. I think I would have picked it up just because of the logo. The pitting could be from being used on a...
Ground is starting to thaw. That locust stack was leaning the other way too. [ATTACH]
That has some nice grain. Once cut and turned the internal pressures will most likely cause cracking. It would be fun though to try.
Running around type of day today. I've settled into the shop to work on some power tools. My table saw stopped working the other day. I opened...
Those bins seem to be getting hard to find. I only see the ones with open bins and not the clear drawers with pulls. The clear drawers maximize...
Good restoration you did to get it back into use. I have a similar one with different stamp and the point of the dog is not flat like yours but...
Very nice work. It gets addicting. Making one leads to another.