Good idea Pete. I'll put some thought into how to build it.
Way to keep at it. The snow should give you a few days rest from scrounging. A lot if it should still be there when it melts.
I like it Pete. I have to find a place for a second grinder in the shop. I have a pedestal work table for one of my vises. I bent a few...
What species are you using for the sill and cabinet?
^now that's different. Can't say I've ever seen one like that before. Nice work lukem.
I'm not a big meme'r, but this made me laugh. [ATTACH]
I have a few small scores lined up here too. Already grabbed some pear and maple. I can get a honey locust and plum tree anytime.
I can understand that Larry. We like to visit the beach in the fall and winter with no crowds. I'd rather be on a deserted beach in the winter...
Good you got your power back on. I saw some Hydro Quebec trucks in town today. We really appreciate the work all the line crews are doing. No...
Power is back up. Looks like repairs went better than expected. I picked up some maple, pear and have an ok to get some locust next to my parents.
I have only seen basting points under the covers and not rings. Pretty interesting. Nice pan.
We got out of the house for a bit today and stopped at the local beach. Sand was washed out several feet at the dunes. First was a tangle of...
Looks like we may get power back by Sunday night or early Monday at this point. I did take a trip to the local stove dealer to look at a Jotul...
Looks like we are out until tomorrow. A substation that feeds the majority of this city is down. It is just about pitch black around here. We...
I had to run out for a bit, there are limbs and trees down everywhere, you should have no trouble scrounging up a bit.
Not good at all. Downed trees, snapped poles, wires down. Some areas may be 3 days until restoration. 20 out of 23 main power circuts down and...
96,000 customers out of power in our county. 270,000 affected statewide.
Rain here up til 10pm at 35 degrees. Really no winds overnight. Heavy snow reported locally 3" per hour with widespread power outages. Trees,...
Likewise to a whole bunch of ya.
This snow storm now has a name. Time to panic.:rolleyes: :popcorn: