Will there be a wood fired shop heater in the garage?
Get rid of it. It causes chimney fires. :whistle:
Speaking of heat rings and talk of scarce number 7's in the wild. All these posts got me outside to clean my 3 notch Lodge today. I had it set...
Rule of thumb for me is if it has a block number stamp and has a solid or notched heat ring, it should be a good pan to buy.
When I season my pans the oil starts to smoke around 425 degrees. That's when I shut the stove burner off and let cool. I would imagine any temp...
Run a file across it. If it digs in, hardness is gone. Hardened steel would not fold over like that. It would most likely have dinged/chipped...
Maybe ground too hot at some point and lost its' temper.
:whistle:Clean it up, paint it and sell it for $400.
That Jotul Firelight is a serious heater, just over 81,000 btu's. Looks like the blue/black enamel finish too. Very nice and will clean up well....
Gonna bolt it to the floor? :rofl: :lol:
I just checked the weather radar as I did not realize this system is still over N.E. I thought it went out to sea. What a slow mover. The sun...
24" was the official total here. 3 rounds of cleanup made it easier. I have a leaking head gasket on the smaller snowblower. 2 bolts loosened up.
We are at about 18" Ha, I doubt fake news Dave. The were dead on the last three storms. The totals are hard to predict with snow bands off...
It's actually a great resource page. A lot of good info over there, and sometimes a parts source.
Yes. I could not capture the pic and post it though.
I like it! :yes::dex: Pete, if you have Facebook, check out the Craftsman Tool Collectors page. A member there did a restoration of a motor on...
Latest satellite image shows the center of this storm 450 miles out at sea. Amazing how far reaching it is. Red "L" shows the center. The heavy...
They are already talking about another storm for next week. Yay.:picard:
240,000 customers in the state out of power. Mostly South Shore it sounds like. About 8"-10" now. First round of snow removal done. Round 2...
12" - 18" predicted here but it seems light compared to the last storm. We have about 4" so far. South Shore down by the Cape is predicted to...