My neighbor ran his chain backwards for a bit on some elm. That saw was smoking and screaming like a banshee. He had a good lean on it.
This is small limb. I'll save the trunk and larger limbs for some wood turning.
Sorry to hear this Midwinter. Thoughts and prayers from us here in MA.
I cut and split some plum today. It was limbs from my neighbors tree. She would like the rest of the tree taken down at some point this spring....
Have a good one Pete. Relax and work on a project.:rofl: :lol:
Does this unit have a diagnostic flashing light on a circuit board? Sometimes there is a small round sight glass to look through to see it. The...
I work right around the corner. I stock up barrels of those chunks in the fall for shoulder wood. Lots of nails, but I'll burn them right into...
Looks to be apple. Beautiful grain.
Thank you for posting the makers stamp for this. This one is on my list to hopefully find in the wild at some antique shop or flea market. The...
Sadly, this one hits close for me. This gentleman's son works with me. I saw the initial call on an alert notification when it happened and did...
It looks like cherry but it would have that cherry smell to it. I look for the little dark red sap pockets that run along in the grain of the wood.
Teriyaki beef, soy, ginger garlic shrimp and marinated chicken cooked over maple coals. [ATTACH]
Sounds like the damper plate is working out for you. I ended up installing a damper just above the stove. I only had a few inches of space to...
I believe Wilton sells replacements but I don't know how far back they go. There is a vise collectors page on Facebook with a member that makes...
Im going to piggy back my project in this thread since we are talking vise stands. We had a nice day here, so I took out my vise stand and worked...
You guys got me motivated to do some work on my vise stand. I could have used some of those pants raybonz. Wondered why my leg was getting...
My cousin picked up mig welding and makes little yard art pieces. She made a little dog just sticking scraps of metal and bolts together.
I'm in the same boat Ray. Fun to learn. I have a hard time seeing the work. Anyone using a worklight once the lens darkens to see the work? I...
Very nice gesture Dave. I have a few and I don't use them that much. Hopefully someone can use them. The top one looks like a Dunlap that I have.
How is your Yakitori cooker going? I keep thinking of making one for a spring project. Weather is finally turning the corner around here.