I also believe that the vibration from the compressor over time loosened some connections, combined with the corrosion were big factors.
Some good news to report. I ran it with the supply line from the pump to the tank disconnected and it still was tripping the breaker. Put the...
Smoke from open fire could form deposits on steel and the oil would not stick as well. A quick wire brush once it is out of the fire will clean...
If you have a good torch, heat the rebar past bright red and bend it around a piece of pipe held in a solid vise, hitting it with a hammer. You...
Mill yahd... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Amesbury, MA.
I was off today for Patriots Day and took the kids to a wood-fired oven restaurant for lunch. It poured all day, but it was toasty dry in the...
You can get one with the morning paper around here. [ATTACH]
I have never cooked a meal in one, but use it for pre-cooking chicken thighs for the grill. I also cook potatoes for mashed and butternut squash....
Wish we had actual April weather today. Surprisingly cold out there today.
I hope you had a good birthday NH mountain man!
It does click when it runs without the belt. The switch actuates well too. I would assume that when the pressure switch calls, the start cap is...
Motor runs with the belt off. With the belt on, it tries to go, hums and trips the breaker. I'd say the cap is not kicking it along. I still...
No go when I plugged it into a 20 amp circuit. I pulled the caps and tried to de-energize them, but they did not snap or spark when I crossed the...
Skip ahead to the one minute mark. That's a legit space. [MEDIA]
I thought of that a just a while ago. It is for the washing machine circuit. This could be a possibility. No ext cord, direct plug in. I have...
Ugh. I hope he doesn't make your coop a convertible.
[ATTACH] I'll look into the windings.
Looking good Pete. Almost time to update the avatar pic.
I could use some advice on a Westward air compressor. It was made about 2004-ish and served a few years in a wet environment being used for a few...