[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
definitive dave has a few for sale in different sizes and flavors. I'd go for a 372 or 044/046 size saw
372 has an aluminum key cast into the flywheel. File a small portion of it away with a needle file. File the side that allows you to rotate the...
I was reading along and y'all were on it I think. As far as the base gasket delete, I believe there's room on a 372. Don't know if you'd notice...
I get about 60% faster cutting times on a 2166. You should be able to feel that
I could do that too
Deer camp
Lmao I doubt it. If I don't get after it, we'll be up there dragging them out. Theres some 32"ish beech up there that the top broke out of and...
Howdy peeps. Hosting another gtg this year. Planning on spending some time Friday a few miles from our house at our hunting camp cutting some...
Mini x pics? Lol
Pigs and chickens... Plus, bump [ATTACH]
Laid on the powerline for 3 years, and 4 years where it's at right now. Not EAB killed [MEDIA]
I think it depends on whether it was live or beetle killed when it was cut down. The bottom 20' of a beetle-killed ash is always soft here. Almost...
I use it all the time. It can be very strong though in a smoker that uses a lot of wood
Righty loosey
The clutch comes off clockwise...left hand threads
The white plastic worm gear may be worn or sometimes the tang that the clutch drum drives is worn off and won't reach the drum. For the most part,...
395xp is the only one far that was doa. A few other models work fine so far
[MEDIA]