I have a Weber genesis gold. It's almost 20 years old. Other than the igniter not working anymore, it's been flawless
I upgraded him from an 029 to a ported 039 with a Cross pop up piston, ignition and carb work, and a muff mod. With a 20" bar buried in beech, it...
I gots stickas now. Remind me next time
Could sell the 290 and use the funds to port the 261. And unless you're trying up update the 460 because of its age, there's not much of an...
There's another vid out there of the same accident that shows the injury. The dude's lower jaw is barely still attached
It probably tweaked the spring a little when it was underneath the mc lever. Might finagle with it for a few and get it to smooth out
Lol It usually happens upon reassembly.... [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
Something doesnt sound quite right, although it's possible they shipped the wrong wrist pin
Fixt Shhhhhh
That's a white morel, like mentioned. They are hollow. Usually come out a week or 2 after the blacks pop up here. Some whites are huge. I've seen...
I don't really do anything different. I'm not a fan of holding a saw wide open with no load, other than to check the tune. Particularly on a new...
I'm thinking yours is molting. Right before new feathers and colors come in
Kinda looks like a hen widgeon
We've had the eab for 15-16 years now. I have a handful of 4" unaffected ash trees on my place. I'm hopeful that they like the larger trees and...
They say that about Ohio up here ;)
I'd get something with a heel, unless they aren't comfortable with your foot condition
dall
There are a couple guys on here who you can mail a few chains to for cheap and they'll grind them square for you
Nope. Couple more now...