Nah. You could walk right up to him and pet him
I did put mine on it. They're a really fine saw. Gonna be a huge seller once the word gets out
No. It's dall's. I put it in the box today and noticed it didn't have a sticker yet
It's smiling at me [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1st one is a sycamore 2nd is Norway maple
Too dern hot
Had a friend help me haul some big stuff home for the gtg. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
T.Jeff Veal has one that got upgraded and seems to like it
You'd need a bigger boat. Doug has it figured out sam-tip [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
562XS is jelllly
Husqvarna orange. Kubota orange is close too
Hit the weight room, Missy! [ATTACH]
This is the one I have. Chinese copy of an Oregon 511ax. Works fine, but I'd upgrade the wheels to Molemab brand Chainsaw Saw Chain 230W...
Check your warranty first. Mine is lifetime on the burners and anything stainless.
One day, two trees were standing in the forest. Between them was a young sapling. They look at each other, then back to the sapling trying to...
Best answer
Once you've seen one piece of ash...... .........you wanna see 'em all .
Vegetable oil works better than olive. Higher burning temp.