How about Wayne Hancock?
Anyone else here ever heard of Junior Brown? country genre but the guy close's his show with a mean rendition of Hendrix's purple haze! Youtube him!
I eat them, well sort of:fire: Welcome to FHC[ATTACH]
sweet! how's that little echo run? I gotta get a smaller saw or bigger trees. My old 044 is getting too heavy jerking it around through limbs and...
Thanks a bunch! Very nice project!! Is this your first such build? It looks like it's not or you sure did your homework first! That mold looks...
Jon, I'm new around here, I guess you built that oven? Did you do a thread or can you elaborate on it's const.?
That's a beautiful thing right there!! Both the food & the "oven".:yes:
Except for this facebooktweetybird "social media" BS. :D
Is it just me, or does it always get very windy AFTER you start burning?:eek:
That was a whole tree! several years ago there was what was left of a hurricane that gave us some pretty good winds and took out this hemlock....
DOT? I know her![ATTACH]
Not sure about now, but back in my youth, we'd get an aftermarket sliding rear window for a whole lot less than the factory glass. Then if we...
Been waiting for the water to drop a little, Beavers have it dammed up downstream. Decided to get it today before it's frozen in hard. Good thing,...
Nothing against OWB's on my part, I just have the notion that a lot of the folks using them have the perception that "it'll burn anything" and...
Hey man, any tractor that starts is a good tractor:yes: The saw bar fits into a plastic scabbard that is "captured" on all 4 sides by metal. Some...
Funny you say that, I just picked up a 9'6" Fisher V blade for a deal ($650) and was at the steel yard today! I swore to myself that the next...
Dave, I use an old splitter that I made a looooong time ago, and no, I just am an equipment junkie!
It's taken about a year, starting with the complete 1/4" skid plate & guarding underneath the tractor, the grill guard & storage box for the saw &...
Here's my disclaimer!:p
Oh, thanks for putting the pressure on! When I start, I'll take pics, but you might need a few more bags of that popcorn.:cheers: