Very nice!! Did you ever get tire chains?
Tractor pics Gas!
That's what I was wondering. I'm by far no expert but the Locust that I used to cut was greenish heartwood with yellowish sapwood. One of my top...
Those marks are either dates or mark a through pole that go's across both rows, hopefully stabilizing the stack. This double row thing I'm doing...
Just a few different buckets, a "land plane" that re-grades the dirt roads (after I plow them before their frozen), post hole auger, and a rotary...
Oh no, not at all. It's just a little tough plowing before the ground is frozen. The plow dig's in to the ground and makes a mess of my roads that...
10-4 on the heat!
I call it my "git er done"! :D
The one bright spot with the snow is that now I don't have to worry about keeping the old roofing steel on in the wind!:banana:
Hmmmm Ya still got it?
Howdy Ray!
You guy's certainly are a friendly bunch!! (from another newb) I concerned that I'm not hitting the "like" button enough, honestly I could "like"...
:thumbs:
Our first snow of the year. Kinda wet and the ground isn't frozen, made for some chitty plowing![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
When I was much younger and first started burning wood in my new little family's home, I always admired the "old timer's" wood stacks, put up a...
Thought some of you might be interested.http://www.labonville.com/Byte-Tyte-Chainsaw-Scabbard--ByteTyte20_p_1155.html It's always been a challenge...
Check this out, I saw it at their store. Made out of aluminum. http://www.labonville.com/Byte-Tyte-Chainsaw-Scabbard--ByteTyte20_p_1155.html
Probably a cord into it this year. The pretty good sized shop eats up 90% of the btu's. Also 100% wood heat and DHW.
It's like looking at a pantry full of (your) canned food, just as you pass by your 2 chest freezers that are full! Priceless!
I have friends that have used 6" well casing! I don't see how a stove pipe could be "too thick".