I've watched them heli-log out in Montana 2 times. To say they "don't phuck around" is putting it mildly! 2 birds flying, the big one hauling the...
All my high school wood lathe projects eventually turned into either an ashtray or a pipe!:D
Once split, it will not deteriorate in the stacks. It's not real high on the btu rating but better than that hemlock. It's well worth cutting,...
[ATTACH] The family sedan loaded up with logs to keep warm is one thing, I parked next to this car at Mc'D's last weekend. I just don't understand...
That'd be my luck. The only time that you REALLY need a cell phone……..
These are a few years old. A load of big & ugly's, and a load on the racks, [ATTACH]forwarding the logs to the official firewood processing area,...
That looks like a forrest of Locust ?, as good a place as any to hang up the truck.:thumbs:
All I know is that it's harder getting my splitter started in the cold, once running, that lever seem's to be no harder or easier to push.:rofl: :lol:
"Run what cha brung" :thumbs: (an old drag trip saying)
I like the flexibility you designed in! Painting suck's but sure brings it all together!:thumbs: Looking real good!
I wonder if a flat plate (welded end) will be ok at operating pressure's? 25psi ish? Anyone know?
That was for the winch only, no cable. The rest I built. It works well and the line speed is reasonable a little under a foot per second.
[ATTACH] I just finished one with a 8000# hyd. from AW direct for about $1200. I did a thread here but here' another pic
That's all forked up!
Makes it all worth it!:thumbs: Congrats! I find every year when we finally fire up the boiler for the winter, I swear, the hot water in the shower...
I can see that I'm not helping,,, but I'm trying! How about adding a side door @ 9' header? (still trying)
Black locust it was! Thanks, although I have moved from that property, I still own it and sure do miss the 8-10" standing dead, self storing &...
Sorry dude! You know that most (overhead) garage doors don't open beyond the actual finished door opening, and will actually open up several more...
Got ya! Which one has thorns, and are they on the "trunk"
There has to be a way somehow. Do you have any buddy's that are handy with a welder? I bet for not much money you could alter a wheel & tire off...