Lookin good Reaper! Love the pic of your little helper in the bib's!
Greencastle to DC! That's a good piece of bad road to travel. I 81 & I 270:hair: Hat's off to you Bud!
I'm a buck,split & stack processor, that is when I'm " dooin wood", I'll grab a log length stick (20'or so) that I have previously pulled out of...
Oh, now I get it:D I took beotch as a sewing stitch of some sort :headbang:
How long do you cut your f-w?
Yep, FHC is about it for me, just another day!
Gas, Is that for the WG? Beautiful day in the woods, I see you're not snow covered either. I do like the snow but it's also kinda nice to have the...
REAL NICE! How about some pics of your mill?
Pick one.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I like to learn, but realize my extinction is inevitable.
I'm all for trying something new, and would be one happy camper if those "young guy's" on my crew are right, but I'm doing some homework before I...
Yes, the stuff for winter. Could you recommend a weight? the 2 or 3 etc? (active work, not sitting in a duck blind) I do have some Merlino wool...
Ok, It's not what you are thinking. I'm wondering about the "Under armor" $70+ stuff that the younger guy's that I'm working with (outdoors work)...
Yaa got me, I "clicked" expecting to see some great woodsman "HE MAN" story lol. We found & cut our tree last weekend also. Nice tree and great...
I've tried it, and even double & triple bagging it. No go!:eek: I'm back to paper or a good cardboard box.
Well DUH:rofl: :lol:
I have a nice 4x10x3/4" welding table, I'd love to be able to take a pic for your fellas, but it's under at least 8" of other chit! I have "OFSS"...
I brought a "box" of wood up myself, it's the 2nd filling of that box along with 1 load in the "box" in my avatar. Weird winter so far. My boiler...
Mine go on the frozen garden. Hey I thought that yer 'posed to put those ashes in a grocery bag on the back deck?:eek:
What? you guys are like gas to a fire!:rofl: :lol:
What is the function of a "dump" valve? Faster return stroke?