Yeah but taking a pic from each side does not make a couple of saws:rofl: :lol: That saw look like new!
MM, it's a WoodBoss.
Well see in' that I already own that saw, I'll give it a try. I had mentioned that a friend gave me that saw with a broken handle/tank, I fixed it...
The reason for me wanting to have the same length b&c is because it's what I have a good selection of and I DON'T LIKE TO BEND OVER!! Like I said...
That saw is actually my newest saw. I bought it new about 10 years ago. Probably too new to be like your Granpappy's saw.
There's no way I'll ever get rid of that 44! I just want a little brother for it, even if it is a a half brother (another color/brand):rofl: :lol:
I'm looking for dependable 1st. then budget 2nd.
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
Well here's my "fleet". I'm not a real "saw junkie" that is they are just another work tool for me. As long as they run (well) and are dependable,...
Hey Woodchick! Welcome to the forum. I haven't been 'round here too long, but I haven't seen 4 pages of welcomes!! It seem that you've got the...
I'm showin -15.1, deffinetly "exercising" the boiler. Still a comfy 76 deg inside.
It's headed my way too.(EAB) Don't think it's here yet but it's in MA and So NH. Maine is a vacation destination for a whole bunch of people in...
Yeah, my knees & back tell me that same chit too!:thumbs:
Some of you guy's cut your wood quite a bit shorter than I do:rofl: :lol:
I got some chains here http://www.tirechain.com/TractorChainmenu.htm just kidding, the last few I ordered from Bailey's.
I get the 3 of them mixed up. Engvall, Foxworthy & Ron?? The Ron guy cracks me up.
….. and the gravel "pad" too!! Nice touch. Welcome Halligan
Never a better use of Foxworthy's saying…… here's your sign! :thumbs: Very nice.
Starting this thread, I forgot what it was like when I had to haul wood home. I used to be able to get it from the clearing for housing -...
Yeah, 3 lanes into 2, (South Mtn) the same every day for years. You'd think those pricks would know how to handle it without having to back things...