Went out and plowed my 1/2 mile ice rink, er driveway at about 8:30. It was a good 4" or so and I'm just about bored enough to go hit it again. I...
I have a suspicion that this is going to be a big (media as usual) overblown dud. Before bed last night one (weather) guy showed that this "storm"...
I feel your pain bro. :rofl: :lol:
More like WHY do you watch AL:rofl: :lol: 13.6 Deg. no snow but the wind is picking up some.
Me too, well almost. That is if if doesn't blow away, 45+ gusts.:popcorn:
This storage box / saw carrier has turned out to be one of the best things that I did to that tractor.
Looks like that whole area will be under about 20" of snow tomorrow!:D
Those rounds are cut 26" for my wood boiler (gasser). It seems to like the bigger pieces with less surface area than a bunch of smaller splits.
The ice when I was a kid must have been softer, it used to be funny to fall on it:headbang:
My back, and my (saw) chains both love it;)
So is this the first time you got wood with this saw?:dancer:
Very nice Flamestead! I'm doing the same thing on my woodland, I can certainly relate to too many "stems" per acre.
Yeah Sav. their like ice magnets. I'd like a set for the rear but @ $1400, I'm waiting to come across a used set:thumbs:
:cheers: Look close, there's a dozen sheet metal screws in that boot! Still had to be careful, especially on the sawdust.
I've been slacking on the wood pile, spending took much time in the shop that is heated by WOOD. :thumbs:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Radiant floor heat is...
You guy's need to explain that Grainger?? "talk" for us. We have a lot of ice right now also. Today I threw the chains on the tractor & did the...
My buddies' dad busted the window on a 953….. with his head! He was used to the old 955's and not the response of the hydro trans. in the '53....
Where in Frybug Dave? Fairgrounds?
Be careful on any temporary "wedging" It'll let go when your not looking or expecting it. From what I can see, I'd work it from the top down....
A couple? You mean quite a few! Never doubted you for a second, just trying to make a joke:coffee: