Does a "blizzard" suck or blow? These are from wind driven snow, not sure if it was sucked into the screened in porch (gas grill pic) or if it was...
I'll refrain from posting my temps in respect for you upper mid-west boy's. I thought it was cold here! Burnin mostly Beech though.
That's what Christmas is for:rofl: :lol:.
He must not know how to look at his mirrors!
The forks are still in that box. It's easier to get my big gass out with the door on without the forks.:eek:
No jewelry or "good clothes", fancy fast cars and our only boat uses paddles. I like "toy's" that get sh!t done.
It's an addiction.
Well by noonish the sun was out, what little snow we did get was going by the window's sideways, but I'm sure that you're used to that in Wild...
That look's like the world's biggest CUPCAKE!:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] Even with machinery help it's getting a little old just getting the wood off the stacks. The worst of it is clearing the snow (and the...
I'm getting a little tired of pushing my banks back!! More coming tomorrow. Some of the weather "readers" put me in the 8-12 range others a little...
Oh, the EPA's site. I'll take that with several grains of salt:D
Stinny, you need to make up an old time snow roller!
Cleanup pics. It looks like I got about 17". That was very consistent down at the firewood area (plow pics.) That gas grill is in the screened...
Still snowing sideways here. Supposed to be wrapping up soon. Total snow depth, will see tomorrow. I have a lot of clean up to do.
Dennis I've got ?? 10-12" That's one of my "stacks" down at my firewood factory at about 11:30 this morn. [ATTACH]
Driver if you're 5 years ahead, other than this particular horse trade deal, I'd advertise an occasional cord here and there stating that it has...
Hey Stinny, it does well but I still like to "plow with the storm" and the last hill to the road outta here, in fact the whole drive is really a...
Ok, fresh in from another solid 4" since 8:30.
Hey CR, do you get my local "short bus" weather guy in NJ also?:rofl: :lol: