See chvymn's pic, the idea is that the smoke & heat travels across under this "reverse flow plate" (under the food rack) then reverse's traveling...
Thanks WeldrDave. I weld/fab for fun, I know the food will still taste the same in reality, but in my little brain, it'll be just a "touch" better...
It makes beautiful furniture & cabinets. Excelent barn siding as long as it can dry! I used to find Morels under them in the early spring. That...
Snow's too deep for any of "that wood stuff" right now and spring's around the corner. finally started yesterday. A lot of general ideas right now...
Would it save wood? Or Wood it save would?:rofl: :lol:
Well I'm not going to google it, but it sure sound's like you don't want it to have anything to do with your underware!:rofl: :lol:
I really want to, just so many thing in front of it on the list!
Where'd that come from WW? That's supposed to be over on "Cribbed stacks" thread?:rofl: :lol:
A "square" or two of toilet paper on a string or taped to something is an easy draft catcher.:yes:
I wish I still had it 'crib', I'd send it right out. I liked their "hand hewn" log style, between log "chinking" detail & dovetail corners.
Yes, welcome to FHC! Beautiful spot you have there. I swear your cabin was in the Hearthstone? (log cabin) brochure about 15 years ago. Beautiful!
I'll have to go to the "store" and actually pick up a few of these smaller saws (of both brands) to see how they feel along with giving the local...
Ya got to admit that every hunk of wood in your stack is like a trophy, money in the bank or if nothing else, an un-describable feeling of warmth...
Pheww, I thought it was just me. I have a "firewood" file of pics on the 'puter!:eek:
Like I said, I'm not a sawaholic and never had or know much about Husky's, $10 is no problem, what is the advantage? I'm just looking for a...
Dex, so you like this deal?
Just tuning back in tonight. WOW, Out of 4 pages of BS 'in and a bunch of abreviations that I don't know!:loco: :crazy: All I gather is that this...
I have had good experience with other re-con tools. I look at it like it has been fixed/adjusted by an actual person rather than just coming off...
http://www.cpooutlets.com/husqvarna-966648206-550xp-50-1cc-16-in--autotune-gas-chain-saw/hqvn966648206,default,pd.html?start=10&cgid=chainsaws...
Some where I saw a chart listing best to worst wood btu's while green and dry. Ash had the same ranking (or just about) in both categories.