Anyone have or built one here? That's one of my "this winter" projects on my list. Any tips or suggestions? I'm planning on a smaller one built...
Da damm that's makin me hungry, & I just finished dinner!:drool:
I have an indoor gasser, set to shut down at 220. I didn't get the SS model because I'm not making DHW in the summer and those temps were...
I haven't lost one yet. I snug 'em up pretty good, and at 4-5 mph, things don't get too out of control. It does make a big difference with a SS....
That weight makes a huge difference.:bug: But the chains are mandatory on a SS in the snow.
I let the wood dry in stacks, so yes, I'm handling it a lot also. I just move it from my wood area to the house in this and similar boxes. I cut...
Work smarter, not harder?