Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy again. Muggy as well. 66⁰/79⁰ rain off/on through the day. I'll be getting some Chinese takeout for...
The CT FHC'ers had some rough weather yesterday. I'm glad you avoided anything serious. I'm hoping the same for folks in CT.
About 90mins SW of here, parts of CT received up to 10in rain over a few hours yesterday and overnight. I hope the FHC CT crew made out OK....
Great solution!
One in early July. Had some relatives staying with us. It has already hot/humid out, but the fire gave a reason to gather outside watching...
Mrs MikeInMa says she likes it. I think I may have been light with "a bunch of shredded cheese". There will be an other time. Maybe try with...
Giving the canned chicken patties a try today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The patties feel loose. The cooked tops and bottoms seem to want to...
Cooler temps and Labor day are right around the corner. I'd be surprised if bundle sales don't accelerate.
When selecting peaches here in the NE, is there a species or a way of telling if the peach flesh does not cling to the internal pit?
Brown bread with the raisins? We'll heat it in a frying pan with butter, like a grilled cheese. I'll have to try it on the grill!
It's amazing how chewed out the center is. Still lots of wood for you, without dealing with the trunk. Will you return when they have dropped...
Good morning, members. Soggy Sunday. Showers now, showers later tonight. We can use the rain. 65⁰/77⁰ Just a few errands today between...
You were able to post the screenshot, because it's a smaller file than your pictures. You should be able to edit a picture and save it at a...
Nice looking wood! Every little piece adds up.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 65⁰/80⁰ muggy. After a morning walk accompanied by my brother, there's nothing planned for the rest of...
Nothing unexpected for a guy turning 96 in a couple of days. Thanks for asking!
Nice there's no rush. Good score!
Thanks! It's now on my list to try.
Mission accomplished!! I hope you dipped your feet into the Atlantic ocean.
Good morning, members. A bit of fog around this morning. 60⁰/82⁰ a bit humid. Day 3 of 3 of taking my dad for medical appointments. No...