Hatfield pork loin, Italian Herb seasoning, just went on. Lots of grilled potatoes. Maybe grilled potato salad with leftovers. [ATTACH]
I'd put that on a display shelf somewhere Sounds like you can cut the face of it. How easy would it be to etch the FHC logo on it? If it were...
Well, before getting caught up in this bar oil craziness, I decide to take count of existing inventory. I cleaned up the tool shed abit this...
It's nice you have the space to put those logs "for now "!
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 57⁰/80⁰ cloudy humidity rising. Hoping to organize the tool shed after a morning walk. Time to...
The store is closed, temporarily, we hope.
Oak with some kind of mold/fungus on the end. Any other pieces?
She did, thanks. As well as a 94yr old can get.
Looking good! You'll appreciate having that close to the house.
Good morning, members. Nice Autumn day ahead. 53⁰/73ⁿ. Nonexistent humidity with dewpt at 46⁰. After my morning walk, we'll be taking my mom...
Batmobile!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 65⁰/74⁰ humidity broke overnight. Dewpt now 51⁰!! After my walk, I'm heading to Bass Pro to use a...
Good morning, members. Warm start hot day ahead. 69⁰/85⁰ very muggy. I'll get my morning walk in as soon as the sun comes up. The rest of...
Good morning, members. Ok day ahead. 60⁰/85⁰ muggy feel No rain yesterday. Could've used it. I plan to get my morning walk in behind the...
Not even a drop here.
Happy birthday, Brian!!
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 65⁰/79⁰ muggy feel to the air.. Rain this afternoon with possible thunder. We can use the rain....
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 60⁰/85⁰ humidity rising. AC sure to go this afternoon. Yard stuff today - move/stack a small pile of...
I haven't had much opportunity to fire up the smoker. I do plan to very soon.
Oak