Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 60⁰/75⁰ overcast. Humidity up a bit. We have some phone calls this morning, after I get back from a...
The ISS flew over us the other day, at 5:30am. I've seen it several times over the years. There's an ISS locator app that'll tell you about...
On my morning walks, I go by a smallish lake. There's a party venue across the lake. The sunrise is to my back. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have many. :cool:
Glad you're finally getting color from those RoS's. How many leafed out this year?
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. 56⁰/80⁰ low humidity. After my walk, I'll run some errands. Then, a this-n-that day. Be...
Not my experience, but I read once when using habanero in some kind of sauce, leave it in big pieces, to be removed later. Flavor and some...
I just finished splitting a cord of RO with my x27. Enjoyable chore!
Not that big of a chili head here. You enjoy them!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 52⁰/80⁰ low humidity with dewpt at 43⁰ Some yard work after a morning walk. Planning to have lunch...
I say hello right back! Can't have enough good friends.
And so it begins... Red maple and black birch [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 52⁰/73⁰ refreshing air with dewpt at 40⁰ ahhhhh..... Taking mom to an eye appointment this morning....
Any plans for today? I got some trigger time in this morning at my SIL's. They had a few big trees taken down. While there, we added about 1/3...
Mmmm... pea soup!
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 66⁰/75⁰ muggy to start. Lower humidity as the day goes on. I'll get some trigger time across town at...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. Muggy to start. 68⁰/80⁰ slight chance of showers. After a walk, it'll be a this-n-that kind of day....
Just as it was starting to firm up. I didn't bother taking it's temp. Wrapped in foil for ~10 minutes before slicing.
Meeting expectations. With steamed green beans. [ATTACH]
Coming along nicely. [ATTACH]