It'll all get mixed in.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 53⁰/77⁰ low humidity. Heading to my SIL's to buck some oak logs. Planning to have lunch with a...
Slow and steady wins the race!
I agree! Off for a 3yr nap.
Reach out to the tree service and see if they are looking for a place to dump it. Provided you'd have a place for it to be dumped
After being interrupted yesterday, I moved what wood I had cut earlier in the morning. [ATTACH] I broke out the yard cart as it holds more than...
While working in the area, I noticed bees coming/going under an empty woodrack. K broke out bee spray and let them have it from 27ft away. A few...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 58⁰/77⁰ humidity remains low. Playing in the woodyard before running some errands. Be safe Be healthy
She didn't want to go to Krystal's? :whistle:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 52⁰/75⁰ low humidity. Hoping to get some trigger time this morning. Be safe Be healthy
You might want to put a block under the middle of that rack. My guess - it'll sag when weight is added.
The DAWGS showed the Sisters of Mercy who was boss!! :whistle:
I assembled my redneck saw buck, readied the wood for cutting Monday morning. I have other plans for today. [ATTACH] The thicker pieces get...
Late season color. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 53⁰/70⁰ low humidity. A squall line came though about 8pm Saturday. Cleared out the bad air....
Charity starts at home....... then ends at FHC!
Gawd you're such a trouble maker!! :rofl: :lol: I hope you're going back for more! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My favorite wood supplier came through again.... my SIL!! They had a few big RO's and a Black Birch taken down. Last week was trim up the trunks...
Good morning, members. So-so day. 58⁰/75⁰ a bit muggy. overcast. Showers tonight, overnight. I hope, with help from Truckaa, to move some...
Good luck getting them home. Be safe!