That armadillo has a strange way of greeting you. :cool:
[ATTACH]
Yeah. They turn stuff like that to the dog officer.
Not going near it.
This "critter" never made it to the stacks. [ATTACH] Got hit sometime overnight in front of our house.
I might go on one if they let you troll a fishing line off the back. :whistle:
No Longer Available - WANTED: GOOD MAN
Good morning, members. Warm muggy day ahead. 60⁰/80⁰ foggy, at the moment. I'll go for a walk this morning. Football this afternoon....
The more the merrier!
Looks like a fun way to celebrate!
Truckaa and his PU were there for the assist. It cost me breakfast. Wasn't the 1st. Won't be the last.
Got another 2 PU loads this morning. [ATTACH] Interesting in the picture above. The black birch turns that orange/brown color after being cut...
Good morning, members. Another warming day. 60⁰/85⁰ increasing humidity. No rain in sight for another week, at least. The last measurable...
Most any fruit wood is good for smoking. Although, I don't recall reading anything about banana wood. :cool:
The plan is to move some more oak, Saturday morning. I needed to make room, so the saw buck was dismantled. The pile of branches has shrunk some....
Good morning, members. Holy crap! I slept for 8.5hrs last night. It's been years since making it to 8hrs. I feel I've lost half my day, 8n a...
Good morning, members. Nice day, but dry. It's been a dry 3 weeks with no rain. 55⁰/80⁰ continued low humidity. I'll run a few errands...
Thanks! There's another one on the other side of the driveway that's shorter.
Congrats to Dennis and Sue! I hope the corporate yacht is available for a honeymoon cruise!
Nice day so I went to my SIL's to buck up a pile of logs that has my name on it. Kind of pre-my-woodyard. My timber jack was deployed. Worked...