Time for a trailer, eh? Nice score
It's been awhile, but today's word is FHC related.
Good morning, members. Foggy, overcast day. 63⁰/70⁰ muggy feel to the air. Slight chance of drizzle. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 59⁰/80⁰ moderate humidity. It's been a month without any rain. Getting crispy out there. I've...
Alleged Capitol takeover.
Love hiking in NH. Personally, I prefer to hike along waterways. Best of luck with the 4000'ers!
Was $120 3 yrs ago. From Condar.
Chocks on either side of the drive wheels might remove a need for a parking brake.
Nice! Good Luck with some weight on it.
It was time to overhaul some racks near the toolshed. These were donated by someone several years ago who was relocating. The uprights were not...
We've only had a side loader. Works for us! We've also only had a cat stove. Also works for us. 4 corner screws holds the stove top in place....
Sawdust too much of a mess. Wood noodles from sassafras or black birch. :whistle:
Happy birthday, Woodwidow!
Good morning, members. Foggy start. Outside, that it. 56⁰/85⁰ humidity rising. AC might be flipped on late this afternoon. After a Dr...
Ditto on hummingbirds. Feeders come down this weekend. I usually give those feeders a soak with a splash of bleach, before putting away.
I suppose house style and stove location would be part of the decision process.
Sirchopsalot - Happy Birthday! I hope you get to enjoy the day! [MEDIA]
Good video. Thanks!
Good morning, members. A cool start to a nice day. 53⁰/80⁰ dewpt a refreshing 46⁰ I have a dermatologist appointment this afternoon to...
I can see buZZsaw BRAD drooling over the QH. Dreaming about having the land for it, with stacks and stacks of wood under it.