Nice stonework!
The weather here in southern New England has seen decreasing snow amounts and warmer winter temps. Long range forecasts are sceptical. I'm good...
Before shutting down my wooding efforts for a week or three, I've been splitting and stacking the wood from my SIL's. That's a 12ft rack....
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 53⁰/66⁰ Hoping to split some wood this morning. I need to run a few errands and deal with a...
Ditto Nice setup overall!
I'd suggest a teriyaki marinade.
We just might have another small fire today...just cuz we can.
Haven't seen any termites around here, ever. Warmer overall temps must be allowing them to exist further north.
Good morning, members. Showers this morning. 55⁰/65⁰ cool and breezy day ahead. We received an inchmof rain yesterday. It was well...
And so it begins.....
Probably around now. There has been some cool August days a number of years ago when I fired it up
Breezy rainy day.. good day to burn the summer off the wood stove. Any 1st burn scent will be changed out via open windows. [ATTACH] Just a...
The foaming stuff worked for me with a nest that was in a bush. The entrance hole was accessible. Hit it with the foam in the evening and the...
Good morning, members. Cool day 56⁰/63⁰ breezy showers. I was hoping to move the last of wood from my SIL's this morning. The showers could...
Ok..did the tape measure come out?
"cult" - :rofl: :lol:
Mostly 16" +/-. This new stuff will be woken up for 27-28.
If you're going to have a load, might as well be heaping. :cool:
Nice looking fire wood! What's with the pink tag?
Good morning, members. Muggy feeling in the air. 63⁰/66⁰. Overcast with chance of drizzle. Possible showers tonight. I'm hoping to be...