I also bought a 60 pack of Sweet Banditos, I have only had one of them but it was a nice smoke for just messing around. I got them for $22, I...
I would like to buy a box of those at some point.
I bought a box of Red Lion Cheroots for my cousin & he decided he didn’t really care fir them so I have been having one occasionally. They really...
I have had Ponderosa Pine & Silver Maple in the stove the last 2 nights.
I would go with the splitter first, time is money or at the minimum valuable & splitting is always the slowest part for me. Maybe look for a...
I had this one this evening, I was pleasantly surprised with it. [ATTACH]
Holy cow, that would stop a scoop full of chit in mid-air…
I had this one tonight while splitting up some Bur Oak. [ATTACH]