Multi tasking
I snagged a few Hemingway Short Stories today as well as a couple Work of Arts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Let me know if it doesn’t work out, I can hook you up with a load or three.
Yeppers. The auction that ended this evening they went for $75.50 up to $85.
Most of the larger hog confinement operations around here have some type of half-azz incinerator for smaller pigs but they also have an enclosed...
The best way is to separate out your wood by species or at grouping types with similar drying times together. I just usually random test a piece...
Have any of you gents tried these : [ATTACH]
I am going to give this one a try tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I really like these Partagas Prontos, they are also the tightest wrapped cigar/cigarillos I have encountered; absolutely solid no squish at all &...
Having a Cohiba cigarillo for this morning’s road trip. [ATTACH]
It’s a Robusto.
I had this one tonight, I really liked it. [ATTACH]
Free fall or open auction ? $50 - $60 or up around $75. I suppose it all depends on the type type of auction how badly folks want them.
Where did you get them ?
Did you say “ I will take 2 loads if you have them ?”
Well that’s a horse so it’s ok, if it was a cow…
The reason it’s called pizz elm around here is because one grows everywhere someone takes a whiz. I have seen a lot of people call small...
More Ponderosa & Silver Maple here tonight, I may change things up tomorrow night & burn some Lindenwood
I got them in the a free fall auction
We got done early tonight so I had one of these [ATTACH] [ATTACH]