Toothpicks & bar groove cleaners
Yes, it’s best to use the top side of the bar to throw them away from yourself.
Have any of you fellas tried these [ATTACH]
That wasn’t my bid, I just had all 3 on watch list to see what they were bringing as opposed to the free fall bottom price. I bid $75 on that $115...
Any of you gents see a problem, focus on the 3 Tabak Red Eye auctions. [ATTACH]
That sure looks like Larry, Moe & Curly too me…
Going to give this one a try this afternoon It’s a 4-3/4 x 70 [ATTACH]
No time for that right now, I am married to a truck during harvest. Maybe over the weekend I can get to it, weather guessers are barking about rain.
I had a bit of free time Sunday so I cleaned up a Mulberry that fell in the bean field & a Honey Locust that the secondary roads crew took out to...
Just a little bit of Cherry a couple nights ago so my grandson could cook supper. Otherwise it’s Ponderosa for overnight burns. [ATTACH]
That will buff right out… I usually bust at least one screen a year, sometimes 2. There is a local fella that replaces them for about $80
I had one of these today after dropping my grandson off. [ATTACH]
I believe I will be passing on that sweet deal. I did look on CI just to compare. They are out of stock but had them listed for $350 a box.
I got this email this morning : [ATTACH] I thought maybe I would buy a box of these : [ATTACH] Then I saw this & had to re-evaluate my...
Initially I wasn’t too impressed but it produced good flavor & smoked well. I am not sure they are worth the extra money but maybe I need to try a...
To what are you referring: the load of wood or the tank of fuel ???
Never seen one in the wild just in the picture pages.
An 881 would be betterer, ported would be much more betterer yet for da millin….
Having my first Ashton tonight [ATTACH]
What ? Did the put that in print for everyone to see ? You may lose your Stihl cool-aid card for that…