I snagged a bundle of these for $50 on CB, if I don’t like them I will be expecting a refund from you…
So my son-in-laws father was over for a load of wood today, I was in the field helping with harvest so I told him what stacks were what over the...
These look interesting. Any of you gents had Weller bourbon ? [ATTACH]
Is that a 3120 ? The only hooskie I have ever seen in person is a 357 or 359.
Ear plugs while splitting with the splitter or cutting, usually just nature or the voices in my head while stacking or picking up. Its a ballgame...
Well, as a matter of fact I do have a cigar so :p [ATTACH]
Hopefully it’s a Dolmar 7910 but most likely a Hooskie 572 or at least that my guess
I’d move …
I’d move…
LOL. No worries there, I did that a week or so ago.
I am still sitting on 190 gallon of my 200 gallon from MFA. I am hoping I have enough to ride it out until things gets straightened out…
If I remember correctly I had one of those, I think it’s one of the few Gurkha’s that I liked.
Wow, they have gone up significantly since I used to weigh on them. Used to be $7.50 for the first weigh.
I got these today & tried one, it was pretty good [ATTACH]
I tried to buy some of them but got outbid.
I am trying one of these tonight, they just showed up today. That’s quite a collection, some interesting stuff there. I don’t have any...
That’s cool that you & your wife can enjoy some stogies together. My wife was a lifelong cigarette smoker & can’t comprehend not taking all the...
I have had a couple of those, I liked them. Enjoy it & your fire. You have been slacking in contributions to this thread, lol. Hope all is well...
Giving this one a try tonight [ATTACH]
3 years for me