Todays after dinner stogie [ATTACH]
Yep, I will hang on to the dangerous Hickory, Ponderosa Pine, White Pine, Red Cedar & Silver Maple that I have.
Welcome gstrom99 Where are you at in NC IA ?
The same SIL’s father jaw about hit the ground last year when I told him I was burning Cedar & Ponderosa Pine in my stove.
Greenstick I saw that blizzard warning up there & was going to inquire how you fared & what the total was.
I like the 30 - 33db rated ear plugs, some of them are washable. I keep a box at home, all plugs are wrapped in pairs so I have some in the pickup...
You could probably get that hood wrapped for a decent price if you really don’t like the color.
:rofl: :lol:
I like warm tea in the winter, usually just add a bit of honey.
Let us know how that mint tea pairs up with that Diesel.
Some high school football playoffs
Going to try a La Palina Maduro tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I burned a load of hickory last night, it light up quickly & kept the shack warm on a windy 20* night. I sure hope I didn’t creosote up my chimney…
We the 3 different pulls to make a smiley face on that dresser [ATTACH]
Going to try a Partagas Black Label today while fueling & shuffling equipment around. It’s all diesel powered so no explosive fumes & I will be...
I delivered a load of Ash today. [ATTACH]
Chvymn99 is in your neck of the woods
Had this one this evening while delivering a load of wood. [ATTACH]
No standard auction, I got an email saying I had won an auction, I was stunned that I had won those. I had one this morning it was pretty good,...
That’s very kind of you but I won’t have a problem disposing of Hickory that has been c/s/s/ for 2 years.