Looks like a good one
There are a couple of problems with lid mount: Magnet strength; I have found the lid mounted humidifiers laying on top of my cigars because the...
Over the summer with the higher humidity my wooden humidors they lasted 2-3 months but I have refreshed them once a month the last two months. The...
I got the email saying I had won & was trying to remember what I had bid on, I believe I left a $10 max on those so I didn’t think I had a...
I sure hope these are good, especially after I dropped $12 to get them… [ATTACH]
They claim those beads work for years. I bought a cheap little spray bottle to use to refresh mine. The only distilled water I could find was...
Chvymn99 have you had one of those La Nox’s yet ?
If I had that guys money, you fellas would be getting loaded coolidors for Christmas.
The trays help with organizing things, I bought a smaller tray for the bottom space but it will hold a box of full size cigars or several boxes of...
:smoke::salute:
It in the teens here today with a wind chill around -5*, I have been burning mostly Silver Maple since I started but this morning I put some...
I was looking for some chainsaw stuffs on flea bay & an old search came up for cigar coolidors so I perused thru the offerings nothing remarkable...
I got the Punchs for $21, not great but not bad either. Thompson’s has a sale on them for a box of 18 robustos for $104, I snagged 20 of them...
I have had a couple of these & really liked them, so I am trying to acquire some more [ATTACH]
Just make sure & use distilled water. A lot of the humidifiers have that green foam/sponge stuff that florist use.
Those Java Mints are ridiculous, I would like to snag a few for long term storage but not at those prices. I snagged a box of LaPerla Morados...
I had this one tonight, they are ok but probably won’t buy them again. [ATTACH]
I have read that some people call it “bloom” also. I am just thrilled it wasn’t mold & that I must be doing something right, at least in that...
I had some free time with our recent snow so I was going thru all of my humidors & coolers to check & rehydrate all of my humidification packs....
I really liked it, I hadn’t had one yet, I bought a 5 pack & they have been resting for about 2 months.