That sucks.
How long are they on back order ?
That wouldn’t work for me, it would either be smoking or drinking. I couldn’t multitask when alcohol was involved…
LMAO
Having a La Nox this evening [ATTACH]
Having a Red Eye before gorging myself [ATTACH]
Happy Thanksgiving fellas
You’re right, I try to hide money from myself all the time & somehow it ends up getting spent on frivolous stuff…. :doh: :salute:
I didn’t care for this one. I believe the others I have are toro’s, I like them more.
Had a RP 1990 2nd this afternoon [ATTACH]
I also inquired about a bottle of Weller 12 year aged bourbon while I was there since they are a liquor store also. I just got laughed at, I was...
I am having this one this evening, I grabbed it by mistake last time I was at the St. Joseph cigar shop. Nothing spectacular except the tar coming...
No picture but when I used to work at the sale barn years ago a fella would haul feeder pigs in with his old 2door car. He had a hog panel cut to...
Rampages
Punch or chisel shaft or in a pinch find a chisel that fits diagonally & use a pair of vise grips or a wrench on the shaft end.
It’s still not too bad but not as handy as it used to be. It’s pretty handy for us it’s all 4 lane ( 65mph + )on the trip except the first...
I went to Thunderdome (aka Kansas City ) to pick up my daughter from the airport & on the way back thru St. Joseph to pickup a chainsaw I swung by...
:picard: :yes: I agree, I have been trying to snag some Bandidos on the cheap but they keep getting bid up to $25. I am thinking about $15. I...
Snagged 10 of these for $11.50 a while ago. [ATTACH]
Weren’t one of you fellas really liking these : [ATTACH]