Me too, just have to wait an extra moment or two for a page to completely load. :handshake:
Love it! :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Just because that’s all you could get your hands on? :whistle: :wacky:
I can’t speak to code in your area, probably not in mine either regarding raising up a stove, but as long as it’s stable there shouldn’t be any...
[ATTACH]
One day I’ll teach ya some editing skillz… :D
Love the progression. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :D
Ok. I’ve never had that issue.
Duck Duck Go default browser on Apple Safari.
[ATTACH] I see the Amazon Link… in both posts.
X2!
Yep, sounds about how a sauced Briandoll eatonpcat does things… or so it said on the GTG porta john wall. :eek: :rofl: :lol: :wacky: Yep, not...
Nice score - frame worthy pic right here! :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
As in when you get something that could be considered “the cat’s azz,” someone might say “Bully for you!” - but I knew what ya meant Briandoll.
Welcome Monadnock Monster and thanks for the great intro write up and pics… you must be well aware of the insatiable desire that FHC has for pics....
Someone’s mouth. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Could just be part of a defective batch…? Have you considered calling/emailing Tsumara for grins & giggles?
Gotcha. Just something me and local friends do… every hour, spray action time. I used to keep my butt in the smoker til finish temp, but no more!...