Almost cut you off from your blue smoothies.
[MEDIA]
I hope that ain’t in your sugar shack- that’s just too shiny!!! Pretty cool tho :handshake:
Have you tried phoning ET? :whistle: Sorry Dennis, I know you don’t watch the tube and not sure if you watched movies back in the ‘80s… just...
I agree, sorta. At the least, it’s not full of tubes for pushing room air thru which really cools down the flue exhaust; as long as the door...
Most stoves benefit from having an ash bed… presumably unless you’ve brought in donor ashes from a fire pit you’re going to be fighting against...
No “used in perfect working condition” underwear Eggshooterist.
Downgraded to the FHC hang glider. In January. And no Swag store hoodie to be had.
***cold beer exits nose, burns*** :hair: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
As far as a gas stove/oven is concerned… EVERYONE on both sides of my family had a gas cooking appliance. The grandparents, the uncles and aunts,...
Sleep # owner here. Love it.
Pic?
Oopsie.
On average, what’s the RH in the home? Surfactants might also be causing some deterioration, but I’m not a soap expert, so there’s that.
No meat? Are you feeling alright??? :D :handshake:
LoL Is that after we polish up your capitalization skillz? :rofl: :lol: :salute: All in good fun folks. :yes:
That’s correct. :salute: It’s also quite easy to give some members a good ol’ ribbing. :thumbs:
Pignut is some gooder stuff. I mean it’s no Shag, but I feel it rivals RO any day. I will say I prefer to let Pig & Shag sit for two years over one.
:handshake:
Good to see you back woody5506 :handshake: The tight rings, flat bark ridges, and coloration say Pignut Hickory to me. At least a few of the...