Dang, that sounds like some old stuff, cos MikeInMa ain't no spring chicken. :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: Just kidding buzz-saw - I knew what ya...
Absolutely outstanding!!! :thumbs::salute: :) Y’all raised ‘im right Locust Post :D:handshake:
:rofl: :lol: High Fives all around! :handshake:
Yep. Failed. :D :rofl: :lol:
Semi “petrified.” :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Their stone ground mustard is the cat’s azz, too!!!
Like what… your spouse’s mouth?
This. You can get close to wide open, but not completely. And don’t get the torch too close when your kindling has started to flame. Hold it back...
Dang it man! This ain’t a “you suk” - it’s a “THAT SUCKS!” :hair: :mad:
If your socks or underoos could talk at that point…
Old dishwasher? Empty blue smoothie cans? Muddy ball cap a la human torpedo tent searching?
LoL- surely you know I was describing how it lights up the secondaries in the stove. :handshake: :salute:
Agreed. Silver maple off gasses quite nicely.
I don’t see 1 stick of oak in there.
Our reclaimed washer tub worked wonders for years! And no cold shins. Ever.
Looked like he threw it on his own property. Or the toss was for cinema-graphic effect. :picard:
Dang! Unreal. Thanks for doing what you did Casper and for reporting on what I hope won’t become a tragedy for the family of the S10 driver....
Great project and write-up Lennyzx11 :handshake:
Truly great jam.