Just spitballin here...how about rigging the rope as high as possible, then pull straight out just enough to take out slack, then cut it to fall...
You left home without a battery saw?! :eek:
No doubt, they might even give you a nice rental discount/credit for doing "above n beyond site cleanup/improvenent!" :whistle: :D :handshake:
The wheeled ones are plentiful and cheap...build one and see how it works, if you aren't in love with it then it will still buy you some time to...
Yeah I think I'd go Ruggedmade too...seems like nice machines for the money...I used their 4" x 2.25" cylinder on my splitter build last year,...
This was a couple years ago, but yes, still not that high of miles, and still a turd...unless he sold it recently, but even if he did, said...
Looks like a nice trip...congrats guys!
My coworker has a Cherokee with the 4.0 in it... he's not a fan, tons of problems with it, even with fairly low miles on it.
Yup, wear em out...they get in less trouble that way too :)
Gingerbilly... :picard: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
That's a good run...those nylon gears weren't known to be the best for durability
Dang, that's quite a load...my '03 250 would be on the bump stops with a pile of oak like that!
Oh you done gone did it now...next trip, pop!
[IMG]
Looks like we are right there with ya man, I dunno and it seems like nobody else does for sure either...
Even if they don't seal...tube fixes that too...
Those lil 4.80x8 tires are all pretty cheap, and I guarantee that the ones on a chinees built splitter will not be anything special! They're all...
Keep in mind, many of those on campus now were either very young, or not born yet...and have been indoc...'er, educated in schools that aren't...
And not trying to stir up any political crap, but IMO part of never forgetting is taking care of business on election day.