Does it need to be shaken before using? I used some foam for the first time recently and it was 100% effective
Magnesium poisoning? :whistle: ;) :D
Locust Post has a Buck stove I think...seems to like it well enough...
I joined a page on the chineez mini excavators just to see if there were any that were half decent at all...so far it seems like no...bad QC from...
[ATTACH]
I talked with someone that worked in a shop that did warranty repairs on those...said pretty much any mods to them shorten the lifespan...some...
Ever seen thermal studs? (T studs)
Kinda like marrying the beauty pageant winner, you can't resist the urge, but ya well know there's gonna be heck to pay... :whistle: :picard:...
I had the operators platform folded up as it didn't have clearance to get over the lip created by the existing concrete...plus it was just in...
Dual wheels This one... [ATTACH]
I just rented a buggy last Saturday...I was disappointed how easily it got stuck when empty...would not go up over a 4" lip with 45* ramp without...
X2 If a stove is the only option you are willing to consider, I'd either go Blaze King, or Woodstock, you so very rarely hear owners have...
This, X 1000! That's exactly what I used to tell our customers when they come in looking for "a turbo diesel so I can tow"...turns out most of the...
The rock auto kit is from OEM Honda supplier Aisin...same parts, no Honda box.
He got ripped
Some of the tracked blowers are hydro drives, no?
100k...unless it's an older unit...and 2k sounds pretty strong to me... I have a 2017 Odyssey that is due for its first one in the next 6 months...