Nice...I've heard of them, don't have any at work though (that I'm aware of) might have to mention that...
With that low of a compression reading I'm guessing that it has auto compression release...does that need to be disabled to get proper readings?...
I hear it's better than tarps, but never actually tried it myself (I've tried about everything else though... IMO epdm rubber is still the best,...
Do y'all have em get harnessed up and hang em? Our guy did...doesn't take too long hanging there to figure out why the harness needs to be...
If you've ever been around a barn/hay fire, it puts off a lot of smoke!
We'd never beg a begger! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
I don't recall the details...why it the line popping off all the time? A properly sized barbed fitting with double hose clamps should hold up...
Probably about that size...you rarely see them much over 20-24"
Yup, filed right in my grey matter! (I wish! :rofl: :lol:) Google Fu works better than FHC fu...
He said he didn't need no hydro splitter either...we all see how that ended! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yup...here ya go. The big kid has new toys (Looks like the OP hasn't been around in a couple years)
Once you've lived with a woodblast, er, I mean a Hotblast, everything else is :thumbs:
That's the doghouse, duh! Oh, wait, that's what you meant, huh?! :whistle:;) :rofl: :lol:
City kids...:picard: :rofl: :lol: ;) :thumbs:
I use softener salt bags to dispose of my spare ashes in the trash, after they cool in metal 5 gallon buckets (often til spring) I say "spare...
Nope, not a cat stove joke...well, not on purpose anyways! :rofl: :lol:
Yup, most won't touch a stove in a garage.
A pack of angry beavers came through...? :whistle:;) :D Looks like a nice property
Must not read FHC too much...there are a metric TON of members with Woodstock stoves! Can't swing a cat at a gtg without hitting a couple of em,...
At work we had a big nest in a large concrete seam (read: gap) about 10' off the ground, we grabbed a stick of 1/2" PVC conduit, packed part of a...