It does? I'm no patio expert, but generally 1% fall is considered enough to keep things "high n dry"...that would be 1.44" over 12'
[ATTACH]
I think I recall a thread where they said that a clean cat can be partially due to a low draft chimney...and one that is excessively ashed up can...
Welcome back! The reed valve closes the intake as the piston comes up to compression/power (basically, anything after intake) part of the...
Firewood n mice go hand in hand...our outdoor cats keep things under control though...
My buddy lives in Tennessee, he sent me these pics a lil while ago...not sure the exact location. He said there are places where everything is...
It is.
Oh well, try again next year! Congrats to Chud Jr, n fam! :handshake:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Come for the week, hit Walt's gtg too! Central Ohio Charity Wood Cuttin GTG
Flooded I'm sure...it's hard to do on a 660, but hold the throttle open and give 'er a few pulls, probably easier with a second person to help,...
Barring some reason not to, that's how I'd do it.
No kidding, clear down here huh? Bristol Dairy one of them in Wayne?
Yup, I saw that...that's why my initial response was worded the way it was...but I don't think you are really talking about me anyways.
Yes it is in spec for an engine with auto compression release, but if not for that, anything under 100 PSI (110?) will not fire, (yes I know there...
I stumbled across one some years back...it was bigger than that, but not by much...I would say it was about as big as one of those mini...
Just heard a new one...dry ice down the hole...it suffocates them! :thumbs:
I don't hear much, if any, hating on DS, so it seems to me like they make a fairly solid product...of course I think a lot of their customer base...
I think they are trying to strike! That is a biggun...!