I would go this direction: [ATTACH] But I might be a little biased.:whistle:
That was me. I'll give you the 50 pounds, but I'm not really all that mean. Just ask Eric VW how nice I was when I found out he cut a beat up...
The HD filter is gooder for the fines you'd typically run into with seasoned hard wood cutting and cutting with a dull chain. I've had my 7910 for...
I don't think anyone has come up with a work around for it. Of the two stock choices the standard filter makes moar powah.:dex:
The HD filter can drop rpm and power. It's not the filter that restricts airflow but the sharp turn in the new intake that is required along with...
Looks and sounds stronger. Bet the 4 stroke is easier to hear too!
Dennis the time I've spent with my CFG buddies is time I will always cherish!:handshake::saw::tree::stacke::woodsign::campfire:
Nope the can was wide open except for the restrictive deflector. I didn't get a chance to dig into the carb/intake. But it sounds like its worth a...
Solid dependable saws! I love my Echo 501p!
Any time Brother! Thanks again for letting me borrow it!:handshake: Scott I have a feeling the rev limited coil on this saw will limit any gains...
Scott the saw picked up some acceleration and power and it's definitely breathing better. I think the muffler mod would have shown better in timed...
Before the muffler mod [MEDIA] After the muffler mod [MEDIA] This was 6" tulip poplar. Would have liked a good hard wood like Ash, but didn't...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The can itself is wide open but that deflector is really limiting airflow! [ATTACH] That should be gooder....
A campfire brother of mine dropped this little guy off the other day for me to give a try. I'm sure he'll weigh in if he feels like it. Specs and...
Congrats! Nate fordf150 should be able to hook you up with an adapter for the Stihl bar.
Your point? You calling me a dirty hippy?
Chainsaws are a lumbersexual fad!:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Yeah found it a few years ago while looking for something to put in the generator. Been pretty good stuff.
Around here e free fuel is like hens teeth. I've had real good luck with: Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned...
Yup it's pretty easy to do... Gutting the Dolmar 7910 Muffler