Tim you got a pick of that sign hung at your place yet? Sorry Eric I forgot Tim called dibs:rofl: :lol:
Well you'll have to talk at the esteemed Eric VW Eric or Dennis maybe one of you gentlemen can post up a pick of the sign at Walt's from the...
Yep and probably Chinese too boot. I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom dog bolt is stripped out too. Those sometimes do double duty as a case...
My buddy Joe Red97 makes some pretty sweet deflectors shoot him a pm I think they are like 4 bucks. Or you could cut some gills like I did. [ATTACH]
It definitely sounds happier. Now it needs another port on the other side of the muffler! :whistle:
Looks gooder to me Joe! Bet it snorts better now eh?
I did too until I bent one. The newer spikes are thicker.
You know I always wondered about the poor sob they made do the taste testing on all those flavors?:sherlock::nerd:
Nice score and primo firewood! Its crazy to me what tree services will put through a chipper theses days. Back in the day we did anything 6" and...
I like the new dawgs better than the old ninja style ones... [ATTACH]
These saws surprise everyone who runs them! Can't say enough about 'em. Quality on par with the 50cc pro offerings from Stihl and Husky. Power to...
Iirc a 28" total light and tough weighs about the same as a stock 24" bar. The 24" total l & t bar I have on my 7910 is plenty stiff. Top quality...
That's a good idea
Yeah you got it right that all happens before the fairy picks it up for final delivery! Seems everybody is outsourcing these days...:D
That's a fancy dance right?:sherlock: You never go full feed thong man.... You just don't! :rofl: :lol:
QTLA :thumbs: Quoted to like again for the acronym challenged...
Um yeah the Dolmar fairy dropped it off. Didn't you know that's how all Dolly's are born? Their magik 'n' stuffs, that's what makes them so gooder.
For a campfire brother anytime!:handshake:
Sure no problem! Hold my beer and hand me your saw! :rofl: :lol:
It's not a beer gut it's the gas tank of a wood hoarding machine!:thumbs: